+100 Truly Inspiring Quotes from Historical Figures
Over 100 quotes that can truly inspire your life from historical figures.
3. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Thoughts are giant-powers. They are more powerful than electricity. They control your life, mould your character, and shape your destiny.” – Sivananda Saraswati
6. “Yoga is not an ancient myth buried in oblivion. It is the most valuable inheritance of the present. It is the essential need of today and the culture of tomorrow” – Swami Satyananda Saraswati
11. “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up.
Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
So if you love a flower, let it be.
Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.” ― Osho
13. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
16. “Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.” – Plato
17. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” – Mark Twain
20. “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” – Chinese Proverb
22. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
23. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” – Henry Ford
27. “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
28. “This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.” – Isaac Newton